We are pleased to inform you about the start-in of the Multiroom. Because of that, the customer should connect 3 devices at the same moment with one subscription. In this moment, if you have a second TV at home, you do not need to purchase a second subscription – for one, two or even three TVs, it is enough to have only 1 subscription. The Multiroom makes television available in every room of your living place.
- “Multiroom” works for all subscribers and it does not have to be managed additionally.
- Each TV requires a separate set-top box, which can be ordered in our online store at an affordable price.
- If you want to use a subscription on 2 or more devices, you need twice or three times the bandwidth of your Internet connection. For watching TV channels in SD quality for 1 television, the network connection speed of at least 2.5 Mbps is recommended; for channels in HD quality – at least 8 Mbps. With two TVs, these figures should be 5 Mbps for SD channels and 16 Mbps for HD channels. With three televisions, 7.5 Mbps (SD) and 24 Mbps (HD).
- The simultaneous use of a subscription on several devices is possible only provided that all devices access the Internet through the same line (they must be connected to the same device).
- Usage of the Multiroom is eligible with all types of compatible electronics: set-top boxes or a plugin for a web browser.