This guide is developed for myPTVC 2.1.0. However, you can use it to set up access to the needed option.
If you are not registered with our service, follow these steps.
- Open the application. On the screen, you will see the main information about our service. It looks like this.
Now, do the following:
- Tap on “Try for free now”
- Tap on the “Sign up with Email” button
- An option to register will appear. Tap on the “Register” button.
You will be prompted to the Registration page. Provide the required information.
Now, tap the “Next” button.
- Choose your country, fill in your phone number.
- Tap the “Send” button.
On your mobile, you will get a code to activate the service.
- Enter the code in the field.
- Tap on the “Confirm” button.
Now, your trial subscription is active. You can enjoy 7 days of Premium Subscription for free.
If you are a registered user, follow these steps:
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button
You will be prompted to the login page.
- Enter your login and password.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button
- Tap on the ‘Subscriptions’ button
- Choose any available Subscription
How to choose channels to watch
Now, you can choose any channel from those that are shown on the Channels screen.
How to Use Archive
In the EPG section, you can choose programs from our archive. Note please that the archive is available for some subscriptions only.
The “Calendar” button helps you to change the EPG date. Tap on it to choose the date when the film you want to watch was on.
If there are problems with the stream, report them here:
How to watch movies in HD
Open Video Library
You can watch trailers for the newly added films
You can choose to watch Movies or TV Shows or scroll content on the screen.
Tap on the “See All” button to open movies by category.
How to use filters
When you open movies by category, you can filter and sort them. Tap on the button to see the options:
You will see the filters such as: YEAR and SORTING
Tap on them to see the options or add the year to watch the movies released in a specific year.
Choose any movie to watch.
How to check information about a movie
You can also scroll the screen to see the movies. When you tape on a movie, you will see the following information:
You can choose a movie with a specific actor / director by taping on the square with his/her name
Or you can prefer a specific genre:
You can rate the film
Tap on the “Play” button to watch the movie
Other functions for Channels and Movies
You can perform the following actions with channels and movies:
- You can add a movie or channel to the Favorite category
- Or share the channel or the movie with your friends
- You have an option to switch between full screen and preview mode
- Or perform the search of a specific program or movie
- Move to the Favorites screen to check your favorite channels and movies
Where to watch content for children
In the “For Kids” tab you can find channels and movies for kids
Your Cabinet is the place from where you manage your subscription and set up the needed options.
There, you can:
Pay for your subscription
Check the orders history
Change the account information
Set up the time shift
Change TV view mode
Set up parental control
Or change the language of the service
To contact us and check other options, tap on the “Info” button
From there, you can contact us by choosing one of the options:
Finally, if you don`t need the service for now, you can log out from your account. To do so, return to your Cabinet and tap on the “Log Out” option: