- If you do not know how to program a universal remote control without code with Alfabox remote control, below, we mention some instructions for adequately configuring the remote control – it doesn’t matter if it is Phillips or other universal remote control.
- You need to place two remote controls at a distance of 1-2 inches and point them at each other
- For the next step, you need the LED to be on. This is achieved by holding down the two buttons [AUX] and [ASPECT #] for 3 seconds at the same time. When the LED on the remote control turns on, it is ready for further programming.
- If you want to assign a command to Universal remote without codes, then you need to press these buttons on both remotes. For example, you want to assign the [DEL] control to the [ASPECT #] button. You press the [ASPECT #] button on the universal remote and the [DEL] button on the Alfabox remote control. If this operation is successful, then the LED will light up twice.
- Then you can continue this procedure with the other buttons.
Now you know how to program a one for all universal remote control. Below, you can see a list of available options between the two remotes – Universal remote and Alfabox