If the customer wants to plus more functionality to your remote control, the proper assembling of the Alfabox RC can solve this problem. The solid line at the top of the RC shows you buttons that are available for programming.
New remote control
If you want to program the buttons, you should do the following procedure:
- Click On / Off and A / V buttons on the RC from Alfabox simultaneously, hold them for 2 seconds. When the green LED lights up, the On / Off button stops flashing and stays on permanently, it means that RC is ready to “learn”.
- Click the button you want to “learn” – The green LED will start flashing.
- Place lamps of two RC (remote control from Alfabox and your television) in front of you and force button, the function of which you want to copy, on the TV RC. Hold for 2 seconds.
- After two quick flashes of green LED, you can continue programming other buttons.
- Repeat the procedure described above for all buttons that you are able to program to control external devices.
- Press On / Off and A / V to save the programmed data; the green light should go out.
Old remote control
If you want to program the buttons from other sections, you should do the following procedure:
- Click “SET” button and then keep it on during 2 sec. If your red indicator is becoming brighter, the remote control is ready for further work.
- Click the button you want to “learn”. Red indicator starts blinking.
- Please place your two RC opposite each other at 10 mm and click on the other RC, which will be used as a source for programming. Hold the button for 2 seconds.
- After three quick blinks, the red indicator should stop lighting. In that case you can assemble next button.
- Please assemble all wished buttons as mentioned above.
- Click “SET” button again for proper saving of your procedure.