How should I manage the VLC plugin?
If you are going ng to watch Polish TV service “online”, you must first install the VLC plugin
Here you will find step-by-step installation path of VLC on a Mac or PC.
The VLC plug-in should be installed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (PLEASE DO NOT USE THE INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER)
If you have already installed the VLC plug-in, uninstall the program and reinstall it using one of the browsers listed above.
NOTE: The VLC plug-in for MAC only fully supports the Safari web browser and the 32-bit version of the Chrome browser. There is no support for Firefox yet.
VLC plug-in for MAC (installation instruction) with iOS operating system version 10.5 and below:
1. Download here
2. Double-click the package icon: the icon will appear on your desktop, next to the drive (s). Open it and move VLC applications to the place where you want to install (should be / Applications).
3. Restart your main browser (Chrome, Opera or other)
4. Go to watch online on polishtvcompany.com
5. Press “watch online”, then please write down your private access code.
VLC plug-in for MAC (installation instructions) with iOS operating system version 10.6 and above:
- Download here
- In Finder, press Command + Shift + G (or use the Go> Go to Folder menu)
- Enter / Library / Internet Plug-Ins, then press the button to temporarily go to the online plugins folder.
- Copy VLC Plugin to the opened Internet Plug-Ins folder
- Reload the computer
- Go to watch online on polishtvcompany.com
- Press the “watch online”, then please write down your private access code.Finished!
VLC plugin for Windows: