Program Guide uses time set on the box. The Box gets time from the time server that is set in settings. If there is no program guide available then NTP server is not set properly. Follow the instructions below to set up the NTP server:
- Click SET to go to System Settings screen.
- Select Servers and press OK on the remote.
- Select General and press OK on the remote.
- Correct NTP server setting: pool.ntp.org.
If the server is not set correctly press KB button on the remote and type: pool.ntp.org.
Alternative time servers: time.windows.com and us.pool.ntp.org.
- After setting new NTP-server press OK to save it.
- Press EXIT button two times to go to the System settings.
- Select Restart portal and press OK two times.