Electronic Program Guide (EPG) uses the time set on the box. The Box gets time from the time server that is set in settings. If there is no EPG available then NTP server is not set properly. Follow the instructions below to set up the NTP server:
- Click SETUP on the remote to go to System Settings screen.
- Select Servers and press OK on the remote.
- Select General and press OK on the remote.
- Correct NTP server setting: pool.ntp.org.
If the server is not set correctly press KB button on the remote and type: pool.ntp.org.
Alternative time servers: time.windows.com and us.pool.ntp.org.
- After entering new NTP server press OK on the remote.
- Press the EXIT button on the remote two times to return to System settings.
- Select Restart portal and press OK on the remote to make the new settings take effect.