- Please disconnect the LAN (internet) cable from the box. After that, you will see a window with the message on the top – “Page loading error”.
(If you won’t see this message then use this link to fix the issue).
- Press the “Ok” button on the “System settings”.
- Choose the icon “Video” and press “Ok”.
- Select “Video output mode” and use left or right buttons to set “480i” for composite cable or “720p” for HDMI cable.
- Press “Ok” and then one time “Home” button – on the left of “Ok” (on this step – connect to the box ethernet cable).
- In “System settings” choose “Restart portal” and press “Ok” button two times on it. After that, you will see the window with icons, as usual.
- Choose a TV package which you pay for and run it.