How to watch television properly?
- If each device has been connected correctly, you shall see icons with applications on the first main screen. If you want to move from one item to another, use arrows next to OK button on the Alfabox remote control device.
- Select the service icon you have paid for, then press OK on the Alfabox remote to confirm the choice.
- On the left side of the main screen, you can see categories and channel’s list, while on the right you will see programs broadcast on a given channel
- You should navigate through the channels and applications using the arrows next to OK (left, right, up, down). After selecting the channel you are interested in, press the OK button on the Alfabox remote to confirm your choice.
- To return to the channel list again while watching TV, press the Menu or OK on Alfabox remote
- To return to the main menu, click Exit / Home twice.
Viewing from the archive
ARCHIVE – If you have a Premium Subscription paid, you can take full advantage of the 2-week file. If you see the red letter ‘R’ next to the program, it means that it is recorded and you can play it. Follow the instructions below to view the recorded programs:
- Select the service icon you have paid for and press OK on Alfabox remote to confirm your choice.
- On the left side of the screen, you can see categories and a list of channels, while on the right you will see programs broadcast on a given channel
- Press the right arrow on the remote control to activate the right side of the screen.
In the upper right corner, there is a 12-hour interval in which the recorded channels were broadcast.
- To move another 12 hours, press the double left arrow (fast play) on the remote control. The time interval should change by another 12 hours. To move another 12 hours, press the double arrow again, etc. To move forward 12 hours, press the double right arrow.
- To view the selected program, highlight it (by moving the up or down arrows on the plans) and confirm with OK on the remote control.
Premium Subscription users have the option of scrolling through the ads if they are watching programs in the archive.
- Choose your favorite program
- Press the double right arrow when the ad appears. If another ad appears, press the right arrow again.
Get to know the Video Library
VIDEOTEKA – Premium Subscription holders also have access to the Video Library – a rich collection of films where everyone will surely find something for themselves.
How to use the Video Library:
- Select the service item you have paid for, then press OK on the Alfabox remote to confirm your choice
- On the left side, you can see categories and a list of channels, while on the right you will see programs broadcast on a given channel
- Press Exit / Home on the remote device. You will see 3 options: Video library, TV, Settings.
- Select Video library (by moving the arrows next to OK and press OK on the remote
- Choose the category and movie you want to watch
- Press OK on the remote control to confirm the selection
Alfabox is a multimedia receiver that not only allows you to watch TV but also allows you to use popular applications like Facebook, Sudoku, YouTube, Wild web, and Picasso.