If you connect Alfabox and the screen is ‘jumping’ or there is a black screen and you see one of the messages on the screen:
– no signal
– mode not supported
– missed matched output, that means the resolution is not supported.
The resolution has to be changed from BIOS (Basic Input/Output System). Follow the steps below to change the resolution:
- Connect Alfabox to your TV via composite cable (red, white, yellow)
- Unplug the box from the power
- Press and hold MENU button on the remote and plug in the box holding the MENU button until blue screen appears
- In the TV System make following changes:
For composite cable: NTSC 480i
For HDMI cable: 720i-60 or 1080i-60
- Press an arrow down and go to Exit & Save
- Press the right arrow and select OK on the remote.
- The Alfabox will reboot.